Our expert, caring staff will help you explore available options to find out which study is the best fit for you.
Information on participating in a research study: 877-552-5837.
Contact the clinical program: 617-726-8895.
Sign up for the DCRP email newsletter for updates about our program’s accomplishments, research findings, clinical services, staff, and ongoing research studies.
Join the DCRP Volunteer Research Registry to stay informed about clinical studies in which you may wish to participate.
If you or someone you know are thinking of suicide, seek help immediately. You can visit your local emergency room or contact one of the following hotlines:
- Boston Emergency Services Team: 800-981-4357
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 (800-273-TALK)
- Good Samaritan’s Hotline: 877-870-4673 (877-870-HOPE)
- Treatment Advocacy Center: 800-784-2433 (800-Suicide)
- The Trevor Helpline: 866-488-7386 (866-4-U-Trevor) for LGBT youth and young adults